One day while shopping at my local Goodwill I found this beauty for a mere $5! I had no idea what I would do with her when I got her home.
BEFORE // TV Console
First, I began the process of “fixin’” her up by taking her apart. It was a
pain in the rear…but worth the effort!
Next, I primed the entire thing with Kilz Primer.
Third, I painted all the wood with Black Satin Paint that I had on hand. The front pieces were actually plastic, so I spray painted them Rustoleum Canyon Black spray paint.
After 2 coats of black, I added black gingham fabric to replace the ugly orange.
Once I got her put back together I knew EXACTLY what I was going to use it for, a console for our new flat screen TV.
AFTER // Adorable TV Console
Not bad for $5, some paint, and a little elbow grease!